Russia visa procedure:
- Passport (ID)
- 3x4 photos
The visa procedure can take 1 month.
UAE (Dubai) visa procedure:
Based on your requirement, we facilitate three main types of UAE visa services via flydubai:
|96 Hours||4 days||Non-extendable|
|Tourist||Maximum 30 days||Extendable for an additional 30 days|
|Long Term||Maximum 90 days||Non-extendable|
It is best to check with your nearest UAE embassy before you proceed to check your eligibility.
In order to apply for your UAE visa with flydubai prior to your travel, please note the below general rules:
- You should have a confirmed and paid round trip booking on flydubai
- You have to complete the “flydubai Visa Application Form”
- Your passport should be valid for a minimum period of 6 months on the date of travel
- You will need proof of travel to the UAE if you have travelled in the past. Please enclose the latest entry/exit stamp pages on your passport
- Passport should be machine readable and in good condition
- Unaccompanied minors and unaccompanied students cannot apply for visas
- If you are applying for a visa on behalf of your family, you must have a valid UAE residence with minimum 6 months validity at the time of application
- Dependents such as spouse, children below 21 years of age and parents above 60 years of age will need to provide details and other supporting documents to get a UAE visa.
Your UAE visa application would take a minimum of 3 working days from the date of submission subject to all the required documents being provided correctly, whereas the Extension of your Tourist Visa will take a minimum of 2 working days.
China visa procedure:
1. Regular Fee per Person (in Georgian Lari)
|Multi-Entry with 6-month Validity||150|
|Multi-Entry with 12-month Validity||210|
2. Expedited Service Fee per Person
The regular processing time is 4 working days. For urgent cases, the expedited service is available. Moreover, additional fees will be paid as following:
|1 working day processing||90|
|2-3 working days processing||70|
Requirements towards Passports for Application
1. If you apply for a single/double entry visa, your passport must be valid for at least 6 months. If you apply for a multiple entry one, the remaining validity of your passport must be over 9 months.
2. The passport must have one remaining blank page. The pages for amendments or endorsements in the passport can't be used as a visa page.
USA visa procedure:
Soon it will be published.
EU visa procedure:
1/ Documents indicating the purpose of the journey
for business trips:
- an invitation (+ copy) from a firm or an authority to attend meetings, conferences or events connected with trade, industry or work
for touristic journeys:
- travel agency voucher in original from the partner from any EU country or hotel reservation stamped and signed by the person-in-charge, with contact telephone number, sent by fax or by email scanned version.
Since 1st September 2011 the hotel reservation sent by email through booking.com, venere.com, etc. is no more accepted.
for visiting friends or relatives:
- invitation (+ copy) from the host if staying with one (in a special form issued by the Alien Police of relevant country)
for study or training:
- certificate of enrolment at an educational establishment OR invitation from organisation providing the training (+ copy)
for participation in scientific, cultural, sport or other events:
- invitation from the host organisation (+ copy)
- visa OR other entry permit for the country of destination AND tickets for onward journey
for any other reasons:
- any document proving the purpose of journey specified in the Visa Application Form
2/ Documents in relation to accommodation
3/ Documents indicating that the applicant possesses sufficient means of subsistence both for stay and return
- applicant´s bank certificate certifying the existance of financial means (in English)
- bank certificate indicating turnover covering the period of last 3 months prior to the date of presenting the application for a visa
OR corresponding document from the third party, which certifies covering of all expences connected to the applicant's trip
4/ Information enabling an assessment of the applicant’s intention to leave the territory of the Czech Republic/Schengen zone before the expiry of the visa applied for
- job certificate (in English)
- ticket reservation
- for minors: parental/custody consent (notarized and translated into English)
5/ Travel medical insurance + copy
+ consular fee (in EUR)
+ passport + copy of passport (+ copies of previous trips to Schengen zone/UK/USA, if available)
+ 1 photo (3.5 x 4.5)
+ application form (should be filled in only in English)
ALL TRANSLATIONS FROM GEORGIAN LANGUAGE SHOULD BE NOTARIZED
Note: The list of documents is not to be applied for family members (spouse, child, dependent ascendant) of EU, EEA or Swiss citizens.
Please, note that the Consulate may ask for any other document proving the information indicated in the Visa Application Form or during the interview.
Travel Medical Insurance:
-the minimum coverage shall be EUR 30.000
-the insurance shall be valid throughout the territory of all Schengen countries
- the insurance should cover the number of days applied within the period prolonged by 15 days("period of grace")